It's a Holiday unlike any other in a time of unknowns, but we in partnership with Cherry Hill Programs are preparing to have a safe holly and jolly time of year!
This year in an effort to keep Santa, the staff and guests safe the following initiatives and processes will be implemented for a contactless experience:
- Encourage online reservations
- Encourage credit card payment
- Keep things clean
- Respect social distancing
- Limit number of guests within the experience
- Utilize extra precautions
- Santa and Cherry Hill staff will be wearing face coverings AT ALL TIMES and will be do daily health screenings prior to coming on set
- Guests are REQUIRED to wear masks on set and in photos
To learn more about visiting with Santa, visit: https://cherryhillprograms.com/covidguidelines
To make a reservation please visit: https://reservations.cherryhillprograms.com/scheduling/Wlnsz1O9:northwoods-mall-il
Christmas Eve 9am-5pm
The Santa Set will be temporarily closed 11/30, 12/1 & 12/2
Santa Photo Pricing
Package A - $49.99
$25 Shutterfly Promo Offer
(1) Exclusive 6x8 Digital and Printed Holiday Postcard.
(1) 6x8 Addtional Family Pose.
Digital Images File For Download.
(1) 6x8 Santa Photo Print.
(2) 4x6 Santa Photo Prints.
(1) 3x5 Santa Photo Print.
(2) Wallet-Size Santa Photo Prints.
Package B - $44.99
Digital Image Files For Download
(2) 4x6 Santa Photo Prints
(1) 3x5 Santa Photo Print
(2) Wallet-Size Santa Photo Prints
Package C - $39.99
(2) 4x6, Santa Phot Prints
91) 3x5 Santa Phot Print
(2) Wallet-Size Santa Phot Prints
YOUR HEALTH + SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
• Guests and Vendors are required to wear masks and follow the CDC guidelines.
• Please do your part and stay 6ft part. Additional sanitation station will be in place, face coverings are strongly recommended.
• To ensure the safety of guest additional traffic flow directional signage will be in place.
We are focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask all guests to conduct themselves in a safe and respectful way in accordance with our Code of Conduct and all laws and local ordinances. In the continued need to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have proactively implemented additions to our Code of Conduct, effectively immediately until further notice.
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
2. Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover in accordance with state and local guidelines.
3. Do not gather in groups.
4. Do not move tables or seating within the food court or other common areas.
5. Adhere to each individual tenant’s COVID-19 policies.
6. Adhere to all federal, state and local regulations, recommendations and mandates regarding COVID-19.
7. If applicable, follow line queuing procedures provided by tenant(s) and/or center management
8. If applicable, adhere to the limit on the number of people permitted inside each individual tenant’s store at one time.
9. People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting for test results, or have symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath should adhere to the CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation.
Additional examples of specific activities prohibited are available on this shopping center’s website. Failure to comply with our Code of Conduct or the lawful or reasonable requests by center management or security may result in your loss of the privilege to use the shopping center and/or criminal prosecution. This shopping center expressly retains the right to revise or modify our Code of Conduct as necessary. Any exceptions to our Code of Conduct will be determined by center management in its sole and absolute discretion.